Certfied Personal Trainers
This is all about your goals, fitness level, schedule and medical history are all vital to working out with Still Life Fitness. The training ranges in strength coaching, grouping, nutritional advice, and more As you progress, your training will too, staying ahead of the curve on trends and technology.
Personal Training Method
Still Life Fitness exclusive programming focuses on a combination of our three pillars of training: core, weights, and mobility designed to keep you looking good and feeling good, because that’s what you’re looking for.
Eat Good – Look Good, Look Good – Feel Good, Feel Good – Live Good, Live Good – Be Good.
When we think physique it goes to positive body image. Body image deals with; size, shape, proportion, conditioning, symmetry, and balance. If we combine all of these into one human body and you get amazing aesthetics. However, “amazing” aesthetics can look different on different people. That being said, getting your ideal physique is exactly the aim and we will enjoy the process of getting there. Overall, programming will focus on getting you strong and lean in all the right places.
Restoration focuses on muscular and cardiovascular restoration and maintenance. More importantly we love to focus on restoring the mind. Not only will your strength and aesthetics improve, but most importantly your mental health will. We aim to restore a healthy relationship with bodies, food, and exercise as a whole. Taking a world of defeated people and empowering them to be their BEST SELVES.
Perks, Perks, & More Perks
- Instant Access to the mobile app Trainerize.
- In house In-Body Measurement Tracking Device/App .
- Personalized Programs for your individual needs and goals.
- Dedicated Training to help guide, push, and teach you throughout each session.
- Meal Planning/Nutritional Guidance
- Personalized detailed videos for suggested exercises.
- Direct communication via Text/Email
- Weekly Check-Ins
- Access Still Life Fitness Challenges